If you’re a Facebook user who loves to blog and you’re intrigued by making money online, you likely receive daily sponsored ads that go something like this:
- Click here to rock your business. Last week, I had my best week to date. Six figures in the bank!
- This is way better than a second job. Need 100? 500? We found 50 ways to earn a stack of cash before the end of the month.
- Looking for extra side income? Here’s how I made over $85,000 working part-time in 2016…
- How this 25-year old freelancer made $150,000 in 6 months of Fiverr.
- How regular people are becoming independently successful every day.
- We had NO IDEA how blogging would completely 180-degrees turn our lives around…We went from frustrated, young professionals working 9-5 jobs and basically hating our lives to making over $100,000 online in our first year of blogging. Since we’ve started a blog, we’ve been able to quit our jobs, work whenever we want, and even travel the world!
Many of the ads boast incredible numbers such as $150,000, six figures, $200,000, etc.
Are these ads legitimate?
In an effort to answer the above question, I am going to take at least one of the ads to see if I can replicate the results. I’ll let you know in the coming days which one I chose to test.
I can’t wait to keep you updated on my progress.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!