Hi! I’m Claire Pieron.
I’m so glad you found my blog! Make a cuppa tea or coffee, relax, and let’s get to know each other!
On this blog, I share my thoughts and ideas about achieving lifelong dreams through consistent and measured practice. I try my best to live the ideals I write about. Sometimes, I succeed. Sometimes I fail, but I never give up.
A little about me…
I’m a writer, wife to my best friend, and mom to three young kids. I juggle more hobbies than someone with my busy schedule should probably have. Carpe diem, I say! We only have one life to live.
- I write. My recent writing endeavor is My All Things Great Project.
- I run every day. I am pursuing a year-long, one mile per day running streak. As of 10 July 2018, I am at the 6.5 month mark. I wrote about my running challenge in Be Willing to End One Journey so You Can Start Another.
- I play the piano. I started lessons 4.5 years ago after wanting to learn for 20 years.
- I tap dance. In August 2017, my daughter convinced me to join her tap class. Despite my initial reservations, I loved everything about it, even the recitals. Year two begins this Fall.
- I take photos. I am the Fluvanna SPCA‘s photographer. I love taking glamor shots of their adoptable animals to help them find their future homes.
My Promise to You
On average, I publish twice a week.
Stay in Touch
I look forward to getting to know you! I hope my blog challenges and inspires you to pursue your lifelong dreams. If it does, I would love to hear how. It is never too late to start!
Please consider following my blog to receive the latest updates.
Have a wonderful day!