Hi! I’m Claire Pieron.
I’m so glad you found my blog!
Make a cuppa tea or coffee, relax, and let’s get to know each other!
On this blog, I share my thoughts and ideas about achieving lifelong dreams through consistent and measured practice. I do my best to follow the ideas I write about. Sometimes, I succeed. Sometimes I fail, but I never give up.
A little about me…
I’m a freelance writer, wife to my best friend, and mom to three kids. I juggle more hobbies than someone with my busy schedule should probably have. Carpe diem, I say! We only have one life to live.
- I write about public speaking, overcoming your fears, and achieving lifelong dreams.
- I am a Toastmaster. There is nothing more unnerving than public speaking which is why I go to Toastmasters. I refuse to let public speaking interfere with my dreams.
- I run every day. I am pursuing a year-long, one mile per day running streak. As of October 2018, I am almost at the 10-month mark. I wrote about my running challenge in Be Willing to End One Journey so You Can Start Another.
- I play the piano. I started lessons almost five years ago after wanting to learn for 20 years.
- I tap dance. In August 2017, my daughter convinced me to join her tap class. Despite my initial reservations, I now love everything about it, even the recitals. Year two of lessons began several weeks ago.
- I take photos. I am the Fluvanna SPCA‘s photographer. I love taking glamor shots of their adoptable animals to help them find their future homes.
My Promise to You
On average, I publish once a week; however, I am working my way up to a daily writing challenge. I think I can. I know I can.
Stay in Touch
I look forward to getting to know you! I hope my blog challenges and inspires you to pursue your lifelong dreams. If it does, I would love to hear how. It is never too late to start.
Please consider introducing yourself in the comment section or feel free to send a note to email@example.com.
Have a wonderful day!